The Safety & Security of our students at SCA is of greatest importance!
When entering the School Campus please be aware of the following procedures:
- All visitors are to enter through the administration office, where they will need to present valid photo identification, such as a driver’s license to receive their visitor pass.
- All visitors must wear this pass while they are on the campus.
- All visitors will need to receive a new visitor pass from the administration office each time they visit the School campus.
SCA Teachers and Staff are certified in First Aid CPR AED, Child CPR AED, and Infant CPR through American Heart Association.
- Our facility is equipped with a School Fire Alarm System that is regularly serviced and inspected to insure that is is working properly.
- Fire drills are routinely conducted to ensure that teachers and students both know proper procedures in an emergency fire situation.
- We work with Lee County Sheriff’s Office and Fire Department to make sure that our safety procedures stay up to date.
The security of the campus and classrooms are maintained with an integrated use of video cameras, controlled access points, and staff to ensure that the school campus is secure.
If you have any questions concerning the safety and security of the school, please call the School Business Manager, Linda Simpson at 239-694-8882.